Here you can unlock any 360 mobile here. You can easily unlock mobile when you forgot mobile password.
360 Mobiles List
- 360 C5 Unlock
- 360 F4S Unlock
- 360 F5 Unlock
- 360 N5 Unlock
- 360 N5s Unlock
- 360 N6 Unlock
- 360 N6 Lite Unlock
- 360 N6 Pro Unlock
- 360 N7 Unlock
- 360 N7 Lite Unlock
- 360 N7 Pro Unlock
- 360 Vizza Unlock
360 Pattern Unlock with Reset
- Switch off your 360 Android mobile.
- After that, Press and Hold
- Volume Up and Power Button
- Volume Down and the Power button
- When the Boot Mode appears, release all the buttons.
- Next select Recovery option, Using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
- Afterward, You will see Android exclamation mark appears.
- While holding down the Power button press and release the Volume Up Button.
- Now select Wipe Data / Factory Reset Option, using volume down button and press Power Button.
- Now Select Yes Option by using volume down button and press Power Button.
- Using Power Button to select Reboot System Now.
- Unlock Completed on your 360 android mobile.
Unlock With Google Find My Device
You can Unlock your 360 Android mobile remotely. And also play sound and secure your device remotely with Google find my device feature.
Check out complete guide about Google Find My Device.
Steps to Unlock 360
- First, Open any browser.
- Then, visit the Android Device Manager.
- Log in with the Google account (Same account as on your mobile).
- After login,
- There will be three different options Play Sound, Secure device and Erase device.
- After that, Click on Erase device option.
- Then you will see Erase all data menu.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option.
360 Unlock with Google Account
- First, Power On your 360 mobile.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your mobile, You will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Now Tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Next, Enter your Google Account username and password.
- Afterward, Tap on the Sign In.
- Then Choose a new password and unlock your device.
- Finally, Your phone should now be unlocked.