Here is the complete guide about Android Multi Tools. And download Multi Tools v1.02b latest version and drivers for free. You can easily Reset, and Unlock your Android mobile with these tools.
Android Multi Tools
Android Multi Tools is the tool which is used to Reset and Unlock any Android Phone without Password. You can also reset Password, Pattern Lock, PIN, Gesture Lock, and Facelock, etc.
These tools are not developed or created by official Android team. You can also Hard Reset manually instead of using this software.
With Android Multi Tools, you can
- Reset Face/PIN lock
- Reset Face/Gesture lock
- Reset Gmail
- Wipe Data
- Wipe data/cache on fast boot mode
- Software and Hardware info
You must have following system requirements to use this software.
- Computer with Windows xp, Windows 7, windows 8/8.1, and windows 10.
- Active internet connection to download Android tools.
- Mobile USB cable.
- Android phone drivers to connect via USB.
These are the features available in Android Multi Tools. Read carefully before entering any number or letter.
1. Check Device This option will check whether your Android device connected to PC (Laptop) successfully or not.
2. Reset Face or PIN Lock This option will Reset your android phone or device face or pin lock without losing data.
3. Reset Face or gesture Lock This option will Reset your android mobile face lock or gesture lock without losing data. After the device reboot, you can set a new lock.
4. Reset Gmail You can remove Gmail account (Google account) from your phone after attempting the number of failed logins.
5. Wipe Data You can wipe all data like Photos, Contacts, Settings, and App, etc, with this option. You don’t need any password for this.
6. Reboot You can Reboot your Android device (Phone) with this option.
7. Check Device On Fastboot Mode This option will check whether your device connected to Computer successfully or not in fastboot mode.
8. Wipe Data or Cache on Fastboot Mode You can wipe all data like Photos, Contacts, settings, and App, etc, with this option in fastboot mode. You don’t need any password for this.
9. Exit Fastboot Mode You can exit from the fastboot menu with this option.
0. Go To Command Prompt you can enter into DOS command prompt with this option and return to the main program by type Exit on prompt.
S. Software Info You can check Android mobile software details like Android Version and CPU inside etc with this option.
H. Hardware Info You can check Android phone Hardware details like G-sensor, Touchscreen, WiFi and Camera, etc with this option.
R. Report or Contact Me Report to software (Android Multi Tools) owner or contact owner.
D. Driver Download If your PC doesn’t have drivers for mobile, This option will help you to install drivers.
E. Help with this option you can open the Android Multi Tools user manual.
O. Donate To donate money to Software owner.
Choise 7 and 9 only work with fastboot mode.
Choise 1,6,S and H only work with Debug mode.
Wipe Data with Multi Tools
You can wipe all data with this software. You will not recover your device data after wiping. You don’t need any password or pin to use this option.
Follow these steps to wipe Android phone data.
- Power on your Computer or Laptop.
- Next, Download Android Multi Tools.
- After the installation, Open the Android Tool.
- Next, Enable USB debugging on your Android Mobile.
- Settings >> Developers Option >> USB Debugging.
- Now Hold down the Volume Up and Power Button [Volume Down and Power Button] on your mobile.
- Next, you will see the Android boot mode on your mobile screen.
- After that, Connect your mobile to your computer via USB [Universal Serial Bus].
- Next, select Number 5 and press Enter to Reset your Android mobile.
- Reset Done on your Android Mobile with Android tools.
You can also type any number like 4,5, and 6, etc, based on your requirement.
Free Download Android Multi Tools
Here you can download the latest version of Android Multi-tools and drivers.