Here you can unlock any BenQ mobile here. You can easily unlock mobile when you forgot mobile password.
BenQ Mobiles List
- BenQ A3 Unlock
- BenQ B50 Unlock
- BenQ B502 Unlock
- BenQ B506 Unlock
- BenQ F3 Unlock
- BenQ F5 Unlock
- BenQ F52 Unlock
- BenQ F55 Unlock
- BenQ T3 Unlock
- BenQ T55 Unlock
BenQ Mobile Pattern Unlock with Reset
- Switch off your BenQ Android mobile.
- After that, Press and Hold
- Volume Up and Power Button
- Volume Down and the Power button
- When the BenQ logo appears, release all the buttons.
- Afterward, You will see Android exclamation mark appears.
- While holding down the Power button press and release the Volume Up Button.
- Now select Wipe Data / Factory Reset Option, using volume down button and press Power Button.
- Now Select Yes Option by using volume down button and press Power Button.
- Using Power Button to select Reboot System Now.
- Unlock Completed on your BenQ android mobile.
Unlock With Google Find My Device
You can Unlock your BenQ Android mobile remotely. And also play sound and secure your device remotely with Google find my device feature.
Check out complete guide about Google Find My Device.
Steps to Unlock BenQ Mobile
- First, Open any browser.
- Then, visit the Android Device Manager.
- Log in with the Google account (Same account as on your mobile).
- After login,
- There will be three different options Play Sound, Secure device and Erase device.
- After that, Click on Erase device option.
- Then you will see Erase all data menu.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option.
BenQ Mobile Unlock with Google Account
- First, Power On your BenQ Mobile mobile.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your mobile, You will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Now Tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Next, Enter your Google Account username and password.
- Afterward, Tap on the Sign In.
- Then Choose a new password and unlock your device.
- Finally, Your phone should now be unlocked.