Here you can unlock any Bluboo mobile here. You can easily unlock mobile when you forgot mobile password.
Bluboo Mobiles List
- Bluboo D1 Unlock
- Bluboo D2 Unlock
- Bluboo D5 Pro Unlock
- Bluboo D6 Unlock
- Bluboo D6 Pro Unlock
- Bluboo Dual Unlock
- Bluboo Edge Unlock
- Bluboo Maya Unlock
- Bluboo Maya Max Unlock
- Bluboo Mini Unlock
- Bluboo O3 Unlock
- Bluboo Picasso Unlock
- Bluboo Picasso 4G Unlock
- Bluboo S1 Unlock
- luboo S3 Unlock
- Bluboo S8 Unlock
- Bluboo S8+ Unlock
- Bluboo X1 Unlock
- Bluboo X2 Unlock
- Bluboo X3 Unlock
- Bluboo X4 Unlock
- Bluboo X5 Unlock
- Bluboo X550 Unlock
- Bluboo X6 Unlock
- Bluboo X9 Unlock
- Bluboo Xfire Unlock
- Bluboo Xfire2 Unlock
- Bluboo Xtouch Unlock
Bluboo Mobile Pattern Unlock with Reset
- Switch off your Bluboo Android mobile.
- After that, Press and Hold
- Volume Up and Power Button
- Volume Down and the Power button
- When the Bluboo logo appears, release all the buttons.
- Next select Recovery option, Using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
- Afterward, You will see Android exclamation mark appears.
- While holding down the Power button press and release the Volume Up Button.
- Now select Wipe Data / Factory Reset Option, using volume down button and press Power Button.
- Now Select Yes Option by using volume down button and press Power Button.
- Using Power Button to select Reboot System Now.
- Unlock Completed on your Bluboo android mobile.
Unlock With Google Find My Device
You can Unlock your Bluboo Android mobile remotely. And also play sound and secure your device remotely with Google find my device feature.
Check out complete guide about Google Find My Device.
Steps to Unlock Bluboo Mobile
- First, Open any browser.
- Then, visit the Android Device Manager.
- Log in with the Google account (Same account as on your mobile).
- After login,
- There will be three different options Play Sound, Secure device and Erase device.
- After that, Click on Erase device option.
- Then you will see Erase all data menu.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option.
Bluboo Mobile Unlock with Google Account
- First, Power On your Bluboo Mobile.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your mobile, You will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Now Tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Next, Enter your Google Account username and password.
- Afterward, Tap on the Sign In.
- Then Choose a new password and unlock your device.
- Finally, Your phone should now be unlocked.