Here you can unlock any Firefly mobile here. You can easily unlock mobile when you forgot mobile password.
Firefly Mobiles List
- Firefly Super Sweet Unlock
- Firefly AURII INSPIRE 4G Unlock
- Firefly V10 Unlock
- Firefly AURII XCITE Unlock
- Firefly AURII VIVID PRO Unlock
- Firefly AURII Secret XR Unlock
- Firefly AURII Intense XT Unlock
- Firefly AURII Amuse 4G Unlock
- Firefly AURII FORCE PLUS Unlock
Firefly Pattern Unlock with Reset
- Switch off your Firefly Android mobile.
- After that, Press and Hold
- Volume Up and Power Button
- Volume Down and the Power button
- When the Logo appears, release all the buttons.
- Afterward, You will see Android exclamation mark appears.
- While holding down the Power button press and release the Volume Up Button.
- Now select Wipe Data / Factory Reset Option, using volume down button and press Power Button.
- Now Select Yes Option by using volume down button and press Power Button.
- Using Power Button to select Reboot System Now.
- Unlock Completed on your Firefly android mobile.
Unlock With Google Find My Device
You can Unlock your Firefly Android mobile remotely. And also play sound and secure your device remotely with Google find my device feature.
Check out complete guide about Google Find My Device.
Steps to Unlock Firefly
- First, Open any browser.
- Then, visit the Android Device Manager.
- Log in with the Google account (Same account as on your mobile).
- After login,
- There will be three different options Play Sound, Secure device and Erase device.
- After that, Click on Erase device option.
- Then you will see Erase all data menu.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option.
Firefly Unlock with Google Account
- First, Power On your Firefly mobile.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your mobile, You will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Now Tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Next, Enter your Google Account username and password.
- Afterward, Tap on the Sign In.
- Then Choose a new password and unlock your device.
- Finally, Your phone should now be unlocked.