Here are the best Flash Tools available to flash firmware of any Android phone or any other device.
QFIL Flash Tool
You can easily flash your Android phone with Qfil flash tool. It is free flashing software to flash stock, and custom firmware etc.
How to Flash with QFIL flash tool
- First download the flash file, flash tool, and USB drivers on your PC.
- Then, Install the USB drivers for your Android phone.
- Next, launch Flash tool on your computer.
- Then, switch off your Android mobile.
- Next, press and hold volume up + power button.
- After that, Connect your phone to the computer with a USB cable.
- Then, browse the flash file in the flash tool and click on the download button.
- Now flashing start on your phone.
- Flashing takes 10 to 15 minutes. Please wait until flashing completed.
- After flashing completed, Your device automatically rebooted.
- Flashing done on your mobile.
- Finally, remove the phone from the PC.
Download QFIL Flash Tool
SP Flash Tool
Sp Flash tool (SmartPhone Flash Tool) is the best tool for flashing MediaTek Android. It is free software to flash stock, cutom firmware, recovery files, and kernels etc.
SmartPhone FlashTool is working with all MediaTek Android smartphones (MTK based).
What Can Do With SP Flash Tool
- Flash Custom ROM (scatter based)
- Flashing the Android stock-ROM
- Tool for Fixing Bricked device.
- Advanced Memory testing and verifying Android Phone.
- Read / Write parameters.
- Erasing / Formatting / Wipe / Reset Your MTK based Android device.
How to Flash with SP Flash Tool
- First, Download and unzip the SP flash tool package.
- Then, Open SPFLASHTOOL EXE and Click Scatter Loading.
- Next, Uncheck all the boxes.
- Now, click on the RECOVERY box from list and load recovery image according to your Android device/choice ( load image from the separate window then click on open).
- Now you can see the recovery image location and you can see RECOVERY box is checked.
- Then, uncheck all boxes.
- Now, switch off your Android phone.
- Then, connect the phone to PC with USB cable.
- Now, Click on “DOWNLOAD” button on top ( not the tab).
- Then, click on Yes option.
- Finally, wait for a while, and flashing done on your mobile.
After successful run, you will be prompted with a green circle on your PC screen. congrats you have successfully flash your MediaTek Android smartphones with SP Flash Tool.
Download SP Flash Tool