Here you can unlock any Good One mobile here. You can easily unlock mobile when you forgot mobile password.
Good One Mobiles List
- Good One Spark
- Good One Z7 Plus
- Good One Jiyo J7
- Good One R9
- Good One Jiyo
- Good One Selfie (8GB)
- Good One G7
- Good One Selfie (4GB)
- Good One Desire (4GB)
- Good One A7
- Good One Wow
- Good One Z7
- Good One Shine 4G
- Good One Vivi 5
- Good One Xender
- Good One Selfie
- Good One Future
- Good One Sky
- Good One U9
- Good One Honor F7
- Good One Fly
- Good One Star
- Good One Desire
- Good One J3
- Good One J5
- Good One New
- Good One King
- Good One GM15
- Good One Honor Classic P6
Good One Pattern Unlock with Reset
- Switch off your Good One Android mobile.
- After that, Press and Hold
- Volume Up and Power Button
- Volume Down and the Power button
- When the Boot Mode appears, release all the buttons.
- Next select Recovery option, Using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
- Afterward, You will see Android exclamation mark appears.
- While holding down the Power button press and release the Volume Up Button.
- Now select Wipe Data / Factory Reset Option, using volume down button and press Power Button.
- Now Select Yes Option by using volume down button and press Power Button.
- Using Power Button to select Reboot System Now.
- Unlock Completed on your Good One android mobile.
Unlock With Google Find My Device
You can Unlock your Good One Android mobile remotely. And also play sound and secure your device remotely with Google find my device feature.
Check out complete guide about Google Find My Device.
Steps to Unlock Good One
- First, Open any browser.
- Then, visit the Android Device Manager.
- Log in with the Google account (Same account as on your mobile).
- After login,
- There will be three different options Play Sound, Secure device and Erase device.
- After that, Click on Erase device option.
- Then you will see Erase all data menu.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option.
Good One Unlock with Google Account
- First, Power On your Good One mobile.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your mobile, You will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Now Tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Next, Enter your Google Account username and password.
- Afterward, Tap on the Sign In.
- Then Choose a new password and unlock your device.
- Finally, Your phone should now be unlocked.