Here the complete guide about Google Find My Device. With Google Find My Device, You can unlock your mobile, Play a sound remotely, and Secure your device.
Erase device option deletes all your mobile data like media files, contacts, and apps etc.
Note: Your Mobile must have active internet connection and linked your Google account to your device to reset with this option.
Log in to Find My Device – Google
- First, open the Google Find My Device.
- Next, Log in to this with the Google account on any other mobile or PC.
- After login to the Android Device Manager,
- There will be three different options Play Sound, Secure device and Erase device.
Locating The Device
After login to the Android Device Manager (Google Find my device), You’ll be able to see your mobile on the map. However, keep in mind that the location is approximate and only you can see if GPS is on the device.
Have you ever lost or left your phone? You can play sound remotely.
Although in silence mode, ADM allows you to remote control your phone at maximum volume.
Lock your lost or stolen device, set or change pin or password, and display the message on the last screen, to help those who find your lost device.
- First tap on the Secure device option.
- Then it will show recovery message and phone number, both on the screen.
- Next, Type on Recovery message and you can provide the alternate phone number to call.
- Finally, tap on the Secure device option.
If you are sure you can not retrieve your lost Android device, you can use Android Device Manager to remotely clean your device.
- First, Click on Erase device option.
- Next, You will see Erase all data menu.
- Then Tap on the Erase option.
- Finally your Mobile data will be deleted successfully.