You can easily Hard Reset any android mobile with Android Tools and Drivers. Download the Android Multi Tools here for free.
Android Multi Tools
Android Multi Tools is the tool which is used to Reset and Unlock any Android Phone without Password. You can also reset Password, Pattern Lock, PIN, Gesture Lock, and Facelock, etc.
With Android Multi Tools, you can
- Reset Face/PIN lock
- Reset Face/Gesture lock
- Reset Gmail
- Wipe Data
- Wipe data/cache on fast boot mode
- Software and Hardware info
Wipe Data with Multi Tools
- Power on your Computer or Laptop.
- Next, Download Android Tools and drivers.
- After the installation, Open the Android Tool.
- Next, Enable USB debugging on your Android Mobile.
- Settings >> Developers Option >> USB Debugging.
- Now Hold down the Volume Up and Power Button [Volume Down and Power Button] on your mobile.
- Next, you will see the Android boot mode on your mobile screen.
- After that, Connect your mobile to your computer via USB [Universal Serial Bus].
- Next, select Number 5 and press Enter to Reset your Android mobile.
- Reset Done on your Android Mobile with Android tools.
You can also type any number like 4,5, and 6, etc, based on your requirement.
ADB, Fastboot, and Drivers
These are the very low size installer. You don’t need to download and install big files. These tools help you to connect your Android mobile to PC.
- Only 9.20 MB in size
- Below 15 seconds to install
- ADB, Fastboot and also Android Drivers
- Easy to install and run this program on your PC.
- ADB and Google Drivers from the latest SDK.
- Run it on your PC (Require administrator privileges).
- Next. Press Y/Yes to install ADB and Fastboot on PC or N/No to skip this step.
- Then, Press Y/Yes to install ADB system-wide or N/No for current user only
- After That, Press Y/Yes to install Drivers or N/No to skip this step
- Then, Continue Driver installation
- Wait for a Few Seconds – finished!
- System-wide: ADB and Fastboot files are installed to %SystemDrive%\adb directory on your computer or laptop, and added the system-wide path.
- The current user only: ADB and Fastboot files are installed to %UserProfile%\adb directory on your PC or laptop, and added path for the current user.
- CMD can use ADB and Fastboot from any directory on your PC.
- Drivers are automatically installed to the system(Computer) – no need to install them from directories.
- The installer automatically decides if install 32-bit or 64-bit drivers on your PC.
If you have older Google USB Driver installed on your PC or Laptop, please uninstall it from Control Panel before installing new Drivers.
And if you have previously installed it on your Windows PC as system-wide and now you want it, current user, only, it won’t remove it, you must do it yourself (at least for now).
Also, check out this official link to know more about ADB Android Debug Bridge.
Download Android Multi Tools
Here you can Easily download Android Multi Tools for free. You can Reset facebook, PIN, Pattern lock and Gmail, etc with Android Multi Tools.
Android USB Drivers
You must need USB drivers to connect your mobile to PC or laptop. Here you can download and install Android USB drivers for free. Just follow below link.