Here are the best solutions for Hard Reset Motorola Defy Plus android mobile. And unlock your Motorola Defy Plus phone without password or pattern lock.
Reset Format all your mobile data like Settings, Apps, and Media files etc. So backup all your device data before the reset.
Operating System – Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
Motorola Defy Plus Hard Reset
- Switch off your Motorola Defy Plus mobile.
- After that, Press and Hold Volume Down Button and Power Button.
- Release all Buttons when you see Android logo appears on your screen.
- Next, Select Recovery mode option, By using Volume Buttons and Power button to confirm.
- Then While holding down the Power button press and release the Volume Up Button.
- Choose the option to wipe data/factory reset with Volume buttons, to select and Power button to accept.
- Next, Select Yes option.
- After that, Select reboot system now option.
- Well done, Hard reset complete on your Motorola Defy Plus
Motorola Defy Plus Factory Reset
- Motorola Defy Plus Reset from Settings menu.
- First, switch on your mobile by holding the power button.
- After that open Settings menu.
- Next select Privacy option.
- Then choose option Factory data Reset options.
- Afterward, Select Erase all data (factory reset) option.
- Finally, Tap on the RESET PHONE option.
- Well done, Factory reset completely on your Motorola Defy Plus
Questions & Answers
Q. What do I lose if I reset my Motorola Defy Plus phone? What should I backup before factory reset android?
A. You may lose Apps, Media files and All device Settings etc. You must back up Important media files, and contacts etc.
Q. What happens if I reboot my Motorola Defy Plus Android phone?
A. All running apps closed and your device will be restarted.