Here you can unlock any MTech mobile here. You can easily unlock mobile when you forgot mobile password.
MTech Mobiles List
- Mtech Eros Smart
- Mtech Foto 3
- Mtech Eros 4G
- Mtech Eros Plus
- Mtech Ace Pro 4G
- Mtech Tez 4G
- Mtech Turbo 4G
- Mtech Turbo L9
- Mtech Turbo Pix
- Mtech Eros Power
- Mtech Ace 4G
- Mtech Ace 11
- Mtech Eros
- Mtech Turbo L10
- Mtech Ace 9
- Mtech A9
- Mtech Turbo L7
- Mtech Ace 7
- Mtech Opal Q9
- Mtech Jazbaa
- Mtech Turbo HD
- Mtech Ace 3G
- MTech Opal Q6
- MTech Opal Q4
- MTech Opal S2 3G
- MTech Ace 2
- MTech Opal Pro
- MTech Opal 3G
- MTech Opal
- MTech Fusion
- MTech Dezire
- Mtech Turbo L5
- MTech ACE 5
- Mtech OPAL CREST 3G
- Mtech Opal Quest 3g
- Mtech Bravo 3G
- MTech Ace 4
- MTech A8
- MTech A6
- MTech A3
- MTech A2
- MTech A1
MTech Pattern Unlock with Reset
- Switch off your MTech Android mobile.
- After that, Press and Hold
- Volume Up and Power Button
- Volume Down and the Power button
- When the Logo appears, release all the buttons.
- Afterward, You will see Android exclamation mark appears.
- While holding down the Power button press and release the Volume Up Button.
- Now select Wipe Data / Factory Reset Option, using volume down button and press Power Button.
- Now Select Yes Option by using volume down button and press Power Button.
- Using Power Button to select Reboot System Now.
- Unlock Completed on your MTech android mobile.
Unlock With Google Find My Device
You can Unlock your MTech Android mobile remotely. And also play sound and secure your device remotely with Google find my device feature.
Check out complete guide about Google Find My Device.
Steps to Unlock MTech
- First, Open any browser.
- Then, visit the Android Device Manager.
- Log in with the Google account (Same account as on your mobile).
- After login,
- There will be three different options Play Sound, Secure device and Erase device.
- After that, Click on Erase device option.
- Then you will see Erase all data menu.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option.
MTech Unlock with Google Account
- First, Power On your MTech mobile.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your mobile, You will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Now Tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Next, Enter your Google Account username and password.
- Afterward, Tap on the Sign In.
- Then Choose a new password and unlock your device.
- Finally, Your phone should now be unlocked.