Here you can unlock any MTech mobile here. You can easily unlock mobile when you forgot mobile password.
MTech Mobiles List
- Mtech Eros Smart Unlock
- Mtech Foto 3 Unlock
- Mtech Eros 4G Unlock
- Mtech Eros Plus Unlock
- Mtech Ace Pro 4G Unlock
- Mtech Tez 4G Unlock
- Mtech Turbo 4G Unlock
- Mtech Turbo L9 Unlock
- Mtech Turbo Pix Unlock
- Mtech Eros Power Unlock
- Mtech Ace 4G Unlock
- Mtech Ace 11 Unlock
- Mtech Eros Unlock
- Mtech Turbo L10 Unlock
- Mtech Ace 9 Unlock
- Mtech A9 Unlock
- Mtech Turbo L7 Unlock
- Mtech Ace 7 Unlock
- Mtech Opal Q9 Unlock
- Mtech Jazbaa Unlock
- Mtech Turbo HD Unlock
- Mtech Ace 3G Unlock
- MTech Opal Q6 Unlock
- MTech Opal Q4 Unlock
- MTech Opal S2 3G Unlock
- MTech Ace 2 Unlock
- MTech Opal Pro Unlock
- MTech Opal 3G Unlock
- MTech Opal Unlock
- MTech Fusion Unlock
- MTech Dezire Unlock
- Mtech Turbo L5 Unlock
- MTech ACE 5 Unlock
- Mtech OPAL CREST 3G Unlock
- Mtech Opal Quest 3g Unlock
- Mtech Bravo 3G Unlock
- MTech Ace 4 Unlock
- MTech A8 Unlock
- MTech A6 Unlock
- MTech A3 Unlock
- MTech A2 Unlock
- MTech A1 Unlock
MTech Pattern Unlock with Reset
- Switch off your MTech Android mobile.
- After that, Press and Hold
- Volume Up and Power Button
- Volume Down and the Power button
- When the Logo appears, release all the buttons.
- Afterward, You will see Android exclamation mark appears.
- While holding down the Power button press and release the Volume Up Button.
- Now select Wipe Data / Factory Reset Option, using volume down button and press Power Button.
- Now Select Yes Option by using volume down button and press Power Button.
- Using Power Button to select Reboot System Now.
- Unlock Completed on your MTech android mobile.
Unlock With Google Find My Device
You can Unlock your MTech Android mobile remotely. And also play sound and secure your device remotely with Google find my device feature.
Check out complete guide about Google Find My Device.
Steps to Unlock MTech
- First, Open any browser.
- Then, visit the Android Device Manager.
- Log in with the Google account (Same account as on your mobile).
- After login,
- There will be three different options Play Sound, Secure device and Erase device.
- After that, Click on Erase device option.
- Then you will see Erase all data menu.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option.
MTech Unlock with Google Account
- First, Power On your MTech mobile.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your mobile, You will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Now Tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Next, Enter your Google Account username and password.
- Afterward, Tap on the Sign In.
- Then Choose a new password and unlock your device.
- Finally, Your phone should now be unlocked.