Here you can unlock any Orange mobile here. You can easily unlock mobile when you forgot mobile password.
Orange Mobiles List
- Orange Rono
- Orange Gova
- Orange Reyo
- Orange Hiro
- Orange San Diego
- Orange Daytona Unlock
- Orange Dive 30 Unlock
- Orange Dive 50 Unlock
- Orange Dive 70 Unlock
- Orange Dive 71 Unlock
- Orange Nura Unlock
- Orange Nura 2 Unlock
- Orange Rise 31 Unlock
- Orange Rise 31 Special Edition Unlock
- Orange Rise 52 Unlock
- Orange Rise 53 Unlock
Orange Pattern Unlock with Reset
- Switch off your Orange Android mobile.
- After that, Press and Hold
- Volume Up and Power Button
- Volume Down and the Power button
- When the Boot Mode appears, release all the buttons.
- Next select Recovery option, Using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
- Afterward, You will see Android exclamation mark appears.
- While holding down the Power button press and release the Volume Up Button.
- Now select Wipe Data / Factory Reset Option, using volume down button and press Power Button.
- Now Select Yes Option by using volume down button and press Power Button.
- Using Power Button to select Reboot System Now.
- Unlock Completed on your Orange android mobile.
Unlock With Google Find My Device
You can Unlock your Orange Android mobile remotely. And also play sound and secure your device remotely with Google find my device feature.
Check out complete guide about Google Find My Device.
Steps to Unlock Orange
- First, Open any browser.
- Then, visit the Android Device Manager.
- Log in with the Google account (Same account as on your mobile).
- After login,
- There will be three different options Play Sound, Secure device and Erase device.
- After that, Click on Erase device option.
- Then you will see Erase all data menu.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option.
Orange Unlock with Google Account
- First, Power On your Orange mobile.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your mobile, You will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Now Tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Next, Enter your Google Account username and password.
- Afterward, Tap on the Sign In.
- Then Choose a new password and unlock your device.
- Finally, Your phone should now be unlocked.