Here you can unlock any Plum mobile here. You can easily unlock mobile when you forgot mobile password.
Plum Mobiles List
- Plum Gator 3 Unlock
- Plum Axe Plus 2 Unlock
- Plum Might Plus Unlock
- Plum Gator Plus II Unlock
- Plum Gator Unlock
- Plum Might Plus II Unlock
- Plum Pilot Plus Unlock
- Plum Coach Pro Unlock
- Plum Axe Plus Unlock
- Plum Sync 3.5 Unlock
- Plum Coach Plus II Unlock
- Plum Might LTE Unlock
- Plum Sync Unlock
- Plum Sync 5.0 Unlock
- Plum Check Plus Unlock
- Plum Axe II Unlock
- Plum Trigger Pro Unlock
- Plum Check LTE Unlock
- Plum Velocity II Unlock
- Plum Sync 4.0 Unlock
- Plum Axe LTE Unlock
- Plum Trigger Plus Unlock
- Plum Sync 4.0b Unlock
- Plum Coach Plus Unlock
- Plum Might Pro Unlock
- Plum Trigger Plus III Unlock
- Plum Trigger Z104 Unlock
- Plum Axe Unlock
- Plum Might Unlock
- Plum Trigger Unlock
- Plum Volt 3G Unlock
- Plum Wicked Unlock
- Plum Flix Unlock
- Plum Capacity Unlock
- Plum Glow Unlock
- Plum Orbit Unlock
- Plum Velocity Unlock
Plum Mobile Pattern Unlock with Reset
- Switch off your Plum Android mobile.
- After that, Press and Hold
- Volume Up and Power Button
- Volume Down and the Power button
- When the Boot Mode appears, release all the buttons.
- Next select Recovery option, Using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
- Afterward, You will see Android exclamation mark appears.
- While holding down the Power button press and release the Volume Up Button.
- Now select Wipe Data / Factory Reset Option, using volume down button and press Power Button.
- Now Select Yes Option by using volume down button and press Power Button.
- Using Power Button to select Reboot System Now.
- Unlock Completed on your Plum android mobile.
Unlock With Google Find My Device
You can Unlock your Plum Android mobile remotely. And also play sound and secure your device remotely with Google find my device feature.
Check out complete guide about Google Find My Device.
Steps to Unlock Plum Mobile
- First, Open any browser.
- Then, visit the Android Device Manager.
- Log in with the Google account (Same account as on your mobile).
- After login,
- There will be three different options Play Sound, Secure device and Erase device.
- After that, Click on Erase device option.
- Then you will see Erase all data menu.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option.
Plum Mobile Unlock with Google Account
- First, Power On your Plum mobile.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your mobile, You will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Now Tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Next, Enter your Google Account username and password.
- Afterward, Tap on the Sign In.
- Then Choose a new password and unlock your device.
- Finally, Your phone should now be unlocked.