Here you can easily Reset D Link DSA-5100 WiFi router for free. You can reset d link router with the button or Web-Based Configuration Utility.
You cannot update any security settings unless you know the username and password and access the router’s configuration utility. If you cannot remember the router’s username and password or your login credentials stop working, you must reset your D-Link router.
Factory resetting the router will erase all changes you made to the router. Internet/Wireless Settings will need to be reconfigured.
D-Link DSA-5100 Reset with Button
This is the simplest way to reset the D link DSA-5100 WiFi router. All routers have this Reset button. Reset delete all internet or and wireless settings on your device (IP addresses, DNS details, WiFi password, etc).
Follow these steps to reset your d-link wireless router.
- First, Verify that your router is currently turned on and plugged into a power source.
- Next, Find the round Reset button on the back or bottom of your router.
- Take the end of a paperclip or pin.
- After that, press and hold down the Reset button for about 10 seconds (Some times it will take 15 seconds).
- The router will restart and it will take few seconds to complete the reset.
Please note: Resetting the D-link router does not reset the firmware to an earlier version. It will only change all settings (Like IP addresses and DNS etc) back to factory defaults.
Reset via Web-Based Configuration Utility
You must need basic knowledge about computer and browser to reset D-link DSA-5100 router with Web-based configuration utility. You can easily reset and reboot with this utility. You don’t need to download any software or tool for this method.
This reset method deletes all internet and wireless settings on your d link router (IP addresses, DNS, WiFi password, etc). So before reset save all data if possible.
Follow these steps to Reset the D-link WiFi router.
- Open any internet browser (like Firefox or Google Chrome etc).
- After that, Enter the IP Address in the URL Address field (Default IP is 192.168.0.1).
- Next, Enter Username and Password (Default Username is admin and password id blank).
- Then Select Maintenance option.
- Then select Reset Option.
- Your device will be rebooted.
- Reset done on your D link router.
All D link routers don’t have same login details. So you must find the right login details such as IP address, Username, and Password to reset your router.
If default IP, Username and password are not worked, Follow this link to get your D-link DSA-5100 router login details.
FAQ – Reset D Link DSA-5100
What is the default password for D Link DSA-5100?
- The default password is blank. (Means there is no password for d link router).
How do I reset my D Link DSA-5100 wireless router?
- You can reset with a button which is located on the back or bottom side of your router.
How do I find my D Link DSA-5100 username and password?
- You can locate the username and password, the backside of the router.
How do I access my D Link DSA-5100 router settings?
- You must log in to web-based configuration utility to access router settings.