You can easily Reset your android mobile with Android Device Manager. If you reset with Android Device Manager, you should already connect your google account to your android phone.
Reset wipe all your device data like Apps, Music files, and Settings etc. So before resetting backup all your mobile data.
Android Device Manager
- First, Start by visiting the Android Device Manager.
- Log in using the credentials of your Google Account.
- If you have more than one device, click the Reset device at the top of the screen.
- After logging-in, There will be three different options Play Sound, Secure device and Erase device.
- Then Click on Erase device option.
- Next, You will see Erase Device menu appears on your screen.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase Device option.
- This Erase Device option, permanently delete all data on your device.
- Reset done on your mobile with Android Device Manager.