Here you can unlock any THL mobile here. You can easily unlock mobile when you forgot mobile password.
THL Mobiles List
- THL 2015 Unlock
- THL 2015A Unlock
- THL 4000 Unlock
- THL 4400 Unlock
- THL 5000 Ultraphone Unlock
- THL 5000T Unlock
- THL A3 Unlock
- THL L969 Unlock
- THL T100s Ironman Unlock
- THL T11 Unlock
- THL T12 Unlock
- THL T200 Unlock
- THL T200C Unlock
- THL T5 Unlock
- THL T5 S Unlock
- THL T6 Pro Unlock
- THL T6 S Unlock
- THL T6C Unlock
- THL T7 Unlock
- THL W100S Unlock
- THL W11 Unlock
- THL W11 Monkey King 2 Unlock
- THL W200 Unlock
- THL W200C Unlock
- THL W200S Unlock
- THL W300 Unlock
- THL W8s Unlock
THL Mobile Pattern Unlock with Reset
- Switch off your THL Android mobile.
- After that, Press and Hold
- Volume Up and Power Button
- Volume Down and the Power button
- When the Boot Mode appears, release all the buttons.
- Next select Recovery option, Using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
- Afterward, You will see Android exclamation mark appears.
- While holding down the Power button press and release the Volume Up Button.
- Now select Wipe Data / Factory Reset Option, using volume down button and press Power Button.
- Now Select Yes Option by using volume down button and press Power Button.
- Using Power Button to select Reboot System Now.
- Unlock Completed on your THL android mobile.
Unlock With Google Find My Device
You can Unlock your THL Android mobile remotely. And also play sound and secure your device remotely with Google find my device feature.
Check out complete guide about Google Find My Device.
Steps to Unlock THL Mobile
- First, Open any browser.
- Then, visit the Android Device Manager.
- Log in with the Google account (Same account as on your mobile).
- After login,
- There will be three different options Play Sound, Secure device and Erase device.
- After that, Click on Erase device option.
- Then you will see Erase all data menu.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option.
THL Mobile Unlock with Google Account
- First, Power On your THL mobile.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your mobile, You will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Now Tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Next, Enter your Google Account username and password.
- Afterward, Tap on the Sign In.
- Then Choose a new password and unlock your device.
- Finally, Your phone should now be unlocked.