You can unlock your Android phone with Google account without password or pattern lock. This page will show you How to unlock Android mobile without factory reset.
Unlock Android with Google Account
- Power On your Android Mobile by holding power button.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your Android mobile to unlock the device.
- Now Tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Afterwards, You will see Account unlock menu appears.
- Next, Enter your Google Account username and password.
- After that, Tap on the Sign in option.
- Next, Create a new PIN or Pattern and unlock your device.
- Unlock Completed on your android mobile with google account.