Here you can unlock any Utok mobile here. You can easily unlock mobile when you forgot mobile password.
Utok Mobiles List
- Utok 350D Unlock
- Utok 351D Unlock
- Utok 351D Pearl Unlock
- Utok 400D Unlock
- Utok 400Q Unlock
- Utok 401D Unlock
- Utok 430Q Unlock
- Utok 450D Unlock
- Utok 450Q Unlock
- Utok 451D Unlock
- Utok 470Q Unlock
- Utok 5008 Unlock
- Utok 500D Unlock
- Utok 500Q Unlock
- Utok 500Q HD Unlock
- Utok 500Q HD Deluxe Edition Unlock
- Utok D35 Unlock
- Utok D35w Unlock
- Utok D40 Unlock
- Utok D40 XS Unlock
- Utok D45 Unlock
- Utok D45w Unlock
- Utok Dorel 3S Unlock
- Utok Dorel 4 Unlock
- Utok Explorer 3S Unlock
- Utok Explorer 4 Unlock
- Utok Fury Unlock
- Utok Q40 Unlock
- Utok Q45 Unlock
- Utok Q5 GT Unlock
- Utok Q50 Unlock
- Utok Q55 Unlock
- Utok Stellar Elite Unlock
Utok Pattern Unlock with Reset
- Switch off your Utok Android mobile.
- After that, Press and Hold
- Volume Up and Power Button
- Volume Down and the Power button
- When the Boot Mode appears, release all the buttons.
- Next select Recovery option, Using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
- Afterward, You will see Android exclamation mark appears.
- While holding down the Power button press and release the Volume Up Button.
- Now select Wipe Data / Factory Reset Option, using volume down button and press Power Button.
- Now Select Yes Option by using volume down button and press Power Button.
- Using Power Button to select Reboot System Now.
- Unlock Completed on your Utok android mobile.
Unlock With Google Find My Device
You can Unlock your Utok Android mobile remotely. And also play sound and secure your device remotely with Google find my device feature.
Check out complete guide about Google Find My Device.
Steps to Unlock Utok
- First, Open any browser.
- Then, visit the Android Device Manager.
- Log in with the Google account (Same account as on your mobile).
- After login,
- There will be three different options Play Sound, Secure device and Erase device.
- After that, Click on Erase device option.
- Then you will see Erase all data menu.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option.
Utok Unlock with Google Account
- First, Power On your Utok mobile.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your mobile, You will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Now Tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Next, Enter your Google Account username and password.
- Afterward, Tap on the Sign In.
- Then Choose a new password and unlock your device.
- Finally, Your phone should now be unlocked.